- President: Margaret Lancaster
- Vice President: Rachel Pugh
- Secretary: Abbie Parker
- Treasurer: Lucy Edwards
- Membership: Tracie Griggs
Objectives Of PTA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school so parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.